Monday, June 21, 2010

Good weekend and lots of shopping....

It's been ages since i last blog... i had a great weekend. Went Orchard shopping with the intention of grabbing items from Mango sale and i did... Bought a top for office wear and 2 vests, 1 of them is a knitwear material. It took me abit of struggle to purchase the vests, as i have no idea how to match with them. Nonetheless i still grab and go, i shall think about the matching of attire later on. It's a pity to give it a miss...haha... This the con when GSS is here, i will always think if i don't buy now i will regret or miss the good deal ;p

Had a BBQ session with the ex-starhubbers in the evening together with our hubbies and boyfriends, i believe all of us had fun. This is the 1st and hopes not the last gathering that we will have the guys around in our future gatherings. Lily also invited Ming Zhou over as well and he never fails to amuse me whenever i see him. So much laughter and tears due to excessive laughing by me. I think we create quite a bit of noise pollution...haha... i hope no complain was mad... Oops

As usual Sunday is a Rest and Relax day. I had book a facial appointment just right below my block. The massage on the face, head and shoulders were pretty good. I think i did visit my dreamland until i was kena attack on my head 4-5 times. The hardcore scratches on my head woke me up at a sudden. I think my scalp almost going to bleed however the overall experience is still consider not bad. I will go back to this same beautician for the rest of the sessions and had politely notify her about the scratching...haha...

Sunday ened with my favorite home-cooked dinner by sk's mum and watching kang xi lai le. Those who know me should know that this is my favourite taiwan entertainment program... i watch it on my i-phone to compensate the miss on Tuesday as i have a workshop to attend. I will claim overtime for this for sure althought it may not approve. I hope the rest of the week will pass peacefully at work like today, not too bad a Monday to start with...

p.s. i bought a white bysi bohemian dress today. Hopefully i wont eye for anything for this month cause only the 3rd day of my pay cheque and i have already spent quite abit on clothes. I guess shopping centres are out of bound for me temporary...

No comments:

Post a Comment